Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Fall Y'All

Yesterday JEB spent about 2 hours raking our yard. They have been looking forward to having enough leaves to jump in, so when we got back from our trip and saw our yard covered, they were so excited to do some raking and jumping! It was a chilly 40 degrees, and super windy, but this didn't stop them from raking. It reminds me of the time when Josh was about 4 and my sister Tab and Mark and their family came to visit us in Carthage, Missouri. We went to the park and Mark raked leaves for the kids to jump in. The next day Josh was in the doctors office to have a huge thorn removed from under his fingernail. They had to give him three shots in his finger. Ouch!! Anyway, I told Josh, "This time...no thorns!!"






Silas is a little like Beth at this age. He doesn't like to touch grass or the leaves. But, he was happy to be outside playing.








Hope you all are having a great fall. This is my favorite season! I love the colors, the smells, the foods, and the anticipation of the Christmas to come!
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!




2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the video of them jumping in the leaves. Have FUN!!!

    :-( I'm suppose to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your blogs. You make me smile and God's goodness comes through loud and clear.

    You are a blessing.

    Your Tennessee Cousin - I liked the Southern "y'all"

    ReplyDelete