Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're ready!! Bring on the Snow!

After lots of thrift store trips and some lovely gifts, I think we are ready for the snow. I've been sorting and trying to organize all of our winter gear. What do you do with all of that stuff??? I love having a "coat" closet in our hallway. The only problem is that it doesn't fit all our winter coats for a family of 6. So, our "coat" closet has all the kids winter coats, snow suits, and heavy fall coats. It's amazing how much room this stuff takes! I had Patrick hang some hooks at the top of the closet to hang all of our scarves. Robin had my Aunt Natalie knit these super thick scarves and hats for JEB. My Aunt Robin has the best tastes and picked out the perfect colors to match their jackets. Then, on the back of our living room door, We hung a shoe holder to place all of our hats and gloves in. We'll see how this system works for the winter, but it sure does feel good to have a place for everything and everything in its' place!


No comments:

Post a Comment