Friday, February 26, 2010

My Future Pianist

Silas's new hobby is to play the Piano. My Brenna loves to play the piano and even though I've only taught her a few things, she's picked up on so much and is playing very well. She's noticed that Silas loves for her to hold him while she plays and one day she brought in his highchair to let him play! What a great idea!
He laughed and giggled and had so much fun! Do you see Brenna in the background? (she's wearing Khaki and Teal) She's taking pictures with her new (my old) camera. I think I also have a future photographer on my hands!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! He's so cute!!! Tell Brenna to send me some of hers too. Would love to see them.
    In the last picture he looks so much like you at that age.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete