Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 7 Months Micah!

 My Sweet Micah Roo turned 7 months old today...7 MONTHS! 
 His eyes are slowly starting to change more brown.  They still look blue/grayish, unless the sun is shining right on them.  Then, you can see some chocolate brown poking through. He now weighs 17.6 pounds.  Perfect!
He's now pulling up on everything!  It makes for a few bumps, but he's doing very well.  He just doesn't know how to get down yet.  I'm starting to recognize his Momma-I-can't-get-back-down-and-my-legs-are-tired cry.  It's made for some interesting nap times!
 
He's now eating real food (cereal, veggies or fruit) 3 times a day and loves it!  He likes to say, "Ba-ba-ba", but still no "Momma" or "Dada"  He is making the "MMMMM" sounds, so I think Momma is going to be next!
 
He's crawling around everywhere!  He's very quick.  I can just imagine what it will be like when our Christmas Tree is up! :o)

We love you Micah Reuben! I love how you are becoming so active!  Today I held you and you just giggled and kicked your little legs. You love your family and love to laugh at all their attempts at Peek-a-boo.  You've started giving little hugs, too, and they just make my day!

Happy 7 months!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting. So cute!! Wish we could be there to celebrate. Give him plenty of hugs from Grandma and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete