Saturday, May 4, 2013

We're Back!

Micah and I made it safely back to St. Barths about 5:15 last night.  It was a crazy day with a few interesting things along the way. But, I made it safe and sound and ready to be back!

 As I landed in St. Barths I saw my handsome husband waving at me from the airport window.  How cute he is!  Then, I received the best ever group hug from 5 of the most awesomest kiddos.  I sure do love my family!

 Thank you to everyone that has been diligently praying for our family.  I'm ready to hit the ground running, but today I realized that might not happen as quickly as I thought.  I'm so thankful for my amazing family, and that we all work together.  I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your home. So glad for you and your son travelling safely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising the Lord that you are home safely! Continuing to pray for your health!

    ReplyDelete