Friday, November 2, 2018

On the Road!


My sweet hubby was invited to preach a revival at Central Baptist Church in West Palm Beach.  Since that is south, and since our family is south (just on the other side of the state) we decided to leave a day early and have a quick trip to see our family.  How fun!


First stop was Denise's house, my amazing mother in law.  Brenna called ahead and asked for one of her homemade pumpkin pies.  They are the best!! My girls know they can get anything from their Grammy!

Callie saw her Grammy's basket of yarn and asked her to teach her how to crochet.  Then, Beth grabbed a ball of yarn and started, then Brenna, then me.  The crochet bug has bitten! 

Callie has already made a cute little blanket for Liberty.


Then, it was on our way to surprise my Dad for his early birthday gift.  My sisters and I had been brainstorming on what to do for Dad.  We decided to surprise with the whole family going on an Eco Tour at Babcock Ranch.
  It was so fun!!



Mom and Dad were so excited.  Aren't they just the cutest couple!!


The Eco Tour was amazing.  We saw REAL Florida.  Swamps, alligators, cypress trees....it was gorgeous!



See all those black sticks in the water??


Those aren't sticks!!! There were hundreds of alligators in there!


My Mom and Dad with my three sisters and me.  Sure do love my family!!



It was a great trip!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed all your family photos and the critters too. So many alligators. Your mom and dad are a cute couple and they always look so joyful. Same with your mother in law. It was so nice of her to make pumpkin pie on demand. It looks delicious. She must be an awesome teacher of crochet since little Callie has already made a blanket for Liberty. I do love crochet as you know so I'm happy that all of you ladies have the crochet bug :-)

    ReplyDelete