Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Banquet




Last Wednesday my 3 little guys helped me decorate our Sunday School Class for our Pumpkin Pie Banquet.  They loved looking through the harvest box and finding lots of beautiful things to decorate with.  They did a great job!


Then on Sunday, it was our banquet.  Brenna and I combined our classes.  We had pumpkin pie, apple pie and Thanksgiving Punch!
The Punch actually was pretty amazing!  I loved it!

Thanksgiving Punch
2 64 oz. Apple Cider
2-liter of Ginger Ale
1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream


The kids ate and ate and we shared lots of blessings.


Then, I taught on the 10 lepers that Jesus healed and how that only one returned to give thanks.  I encouraged my class to be the one!



So thankful for this ministry that I get to serve in.  I love teaching my class and seeing them grow!


We even invited Liberty and Beth to come and have a piece of pie.  Liberty loved it!


1 comment: