Monday, November 5, 2018

Tea and Oranges


Starting off our school day with hot tea and oranges. Know what that means? Yes we've had a little sickness passing through our home. It looks like my Callie Grace may be the last one. Sore throats, fever, losing voice... Hoping that this will be the end of it and we can approach Thanksgiving with everyone feeling well!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner? I made out my grocery list for the month and realized Thanksgiving is very very soon! I'm so enjoying the season and we even had the fireplace going yesterday. North Florida is a beautiful place to be in November!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've had a sick household but children seem to bounce back so quickly. I always find hot lemon water with honey works well for the sore throats and fever too. We had our Thanksgiving almost a month ago already. I so enjoy having it well before Christmas so I can better enjoy the lead up to the Christmas season. It sounds lovely having the fireplace going at this time of year. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Praying for y'all!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete