Wednesday, February 20, 2019

On this ground


As we were having our very first service on the new property, I looked down.  I realized that others may just see a bunch of dirt, dying grass, and some weeds.  But to us...to us we see the future!

 We see ground that will be prayed over.  
We see ground that will one day have a beautiful building.  
We see ground that will be the place where people put their faith and trust in Jesus as their Savior.  
We see ground that will be the place for many thriving ministries that will point others to Jesus.
 We will have many victories here.  
We will praise Jesus here. 
 We will fellowship and enjoy being in the family of God here. 
 We will serve the Lord, together, here.

On this ground.....so many exciting things ahead!!


After I got home from the service I looked at my church shoes.  There were pine needles and dirt....I couldn't help but be so excited all over again, and thank God for how He is working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment