Wednesday, October 21, 2020

To Make Someone's Day


 Everyone likes to know that someone is thinking about them and cares for them.  Everyone needs that.  My Callie is so thoughtful and is sweet about writing notes.  I found this one in my Bible not too long ago.  How sweet of her!

So, I have a challenge for you that may be reading.  Have you written any notes lately? Now, I didn't ask if you'd received any, I asked if you have written any.  God lays out principles in His Word of reaping and sowing, so let's be sure to reap the things we want in our life and let God grow them for us in return!

 It doesn't take but just a moment to let someone know that you care!  This week  I plan to leave a note in a Bible for someone in my family and someone outside of my family.  I want to let them know that I care.  Want to do this with me?  I know it will brighten someone's day!  And let's face it....we all need that!

2 comments:

  1. Great reminder from Callie. I have slowed down with the notes but I do still write and send them a few times a year to special family and friends. xx

    ReplyDelete