Saturday, March 20, 2021

Elisabeth is 23!


My baby girl is 23!


We had a wonderful time celebrating my Beth's birthday.  What a wonderful lady she is.  She has such a servant's heart and love for the Lord.  She's diligent and kind and such a blessing to us!  


She has a love for Reeses and her family showered her with plenty to last for a while!


 

My parents were here for 2 nights during Beth's birthday.  They know she loves steak, so they treated us to the best steak place around, Aikens.  So yummy!



My Mom also gave both Beth and Brenna a wonderful gift....her china from when she got married.  My girls were so excited!  They each have beautiful pieces.  But, a few days later I heard them talking....they said they love how pretty it is, but really love the story behind it and that it's from their grandma.  I love that. 

My two oldest girls are really growing up.  They are beautiful young ladies that love the Lord.  I'm so thankful for the example that they are to me!

Happy Birthday my dear Elisabeth!

3 comments:

  1. Happiest of the happy birthday wishes to Elisabeth!
    May God richly bless you in this coming year of your life
    as you seek to serve Him with your heart, soul, mind, & strength!
    Looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful woman!
    Lots of happy wishes from our ladies to you!!
    Blessings,
    The Mayo Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Birthday to dear Elizabeth! I'm sure her birthday was a very special one because of grandma and grandpa being there and the wonderful gift grandma gave to her and Brenna. They will treasure this family heirloom.

    ReplyDelete