Thursday, March 25, 2021

She's on her way!!


Monday morning Josh asked us if we could watch Liberty and Freedom that afternoon.  He had a dental appointment and he wanted to take Tabitha out to dinner after that!  Sure!  When he dropped off the girls I could tell Tabitha wasn't feeling the greatest.  Poor thing had been having contractions off and on for about a week.  Labor just didn't seem to want to to kick fully in gear.  We had fun with the girls that night and took a nice walk down our road.  I love their new stroller!  When Josh and Tabitha came back to pick up the girls he said, "I think I might be bringing them back later!"  We were all hoping Victory would make her appearance soon!



At 3:30am Josh called and said "It's time!  Can I bring over the girls?"  Yes!  He brought the girls over all bundled up and sleepy eyed.  We layed them down and they went right back to sleep.  As for me and Pops and Brenna, we couldn't sleep after that!  I decided to start breakfast just in case my boy came back hungry.  I whipped up a double batch of sourdough crepes and we waited.  I got a text at 4:30 that she was dialted to a 6.

I got another text at 7 that contractions were still coming strong, but no baby yet.  When the girls woke up I fed them and got them dressed.  They were excited to meet their sister!  I little after 9 I got a text saying that Victory Belle was born at 9:19! 
 

We tried to be patient.  Really we did!  We were so excited to meet the newest Gimenez!  The midwife cleaned up Victory and took lots of stats.  Tabitha showered.  I finally sent a text saying, "Can we at least get a picture of her toe?"  Sure enough my son sent a sweet photo over of Victory Belle!  Even if it is just her ear, it's one of the cutest ears I've ever seen!

Then, we got the text that we could come on over and meet our newest Grandbaby.  So excited!  So in honor of being patient, I think I'll just post it tomorrow. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you all. She is so precious, even her ear! March is the best birthday month!

    ReplyDelete