Saturday, March 6, 2021

This Kid!

One thing Patick and I have decided is that our phones are not a secret.  We want to be careful in this area as we have seen marriages and problems arise due to secresy of what was happening on the spouse's phones.  We don't want that for us.  We want to guard our marriage and our family.  This means that our kids know the passwords for our phones, too.

  Lately, my Micah has been surprising me with fun photos. (He always has to ask permission to get on there, though.)  He thinks it's great to take a funny selfie and watch me laugh when I find it.  It makes it interesting, that's for sure!  Sometimes I find tons of army guy pictures.  Lots of creative battles he is learning in History class are being reinacted right on my living room floor!



Then, I find funny faces like these....



...and these...



...and these.






But, this photo is one I didn't realize he took until this morning.  I love it!  I love that he loves people.  He loves his family.  He loves to smile, have fun and be active.  He loves being a boy that plays in the mud, gets a bruise from falling and gets up to play some more.  I just love this kid!

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute of Micah to leave you such great selfies. I like the policy you and your husband have. I think it's a great one because secrets of any kind between spouses leads to problems. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless that boy!!

    P.S. I have never taken a selfie. I'm not sure how hard it would be to take a selfie with one and I am not going to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some unknown reason I deleted the sentence that said my husband and I only have a flip phone. Yet another reason why I should not comment!!

    ReplyDelete