Thursday, March 25, 2021

"Some time with them"

Liberty has a really neat bond with my Mom and Dad.  She loves to be with them and talk to them.  Tabitha started to have mild contractions while Mom and Dad were here.  So, we invited Liberty and Freedom to spend the night, just in case.


When my Dad headed to bed, Liberty asked if she could go "spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma in their room."  How sweet.  I had to snap a couple of pictures. 


She sat there telling them all kinds of things!  Then, she hugged and kissed them goodnight.  I'm so thankful for the memories we get to create.  There's just something about seeing your grandbaby love your parents and want to be with them.  As you grow older, you just "get it" now.  Know what I mean?  I now get some of the feelings my Mom had and I understand.  When different generations have a special bond it is precious.   I'm so thankful I could witness this sweet moment. 



 

As for Victory Belle making her appearance....contractions sort of fizzled out through the night.  But, as Tabitha put it, I think God orchestrated all of that.  He knew Liberty needed this time with Grandma and Grandpa.  Or maybe they needed that time with Liberty.  Either way, it was perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment