Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Pretzel night


We hadn't done this in a while and I forgot how fun it is!  Pretzel night!



The dough really is quite easy to make and it's always fun to shape the pretzels. 



I always find it strange that you have to boil the dough for 30 seconds first.


After they pop out of the oven you dip them into whatever topping you'd like.  We had mustard and cheese dip.  So delicious!



 Micah was excited that his M kept its shape. 

If you'd like to try it, I use this Pretzel recipe.  (Although I adapted it so that it is more like my friend Jessi's recipe. Her recipes are some of my favorites! Instead of the white sugar, use brown. And instead of margarine, use butter.  We also mixed an egg and brushed the tops of the pretzels after they came out of the boiling water.)

1 comment:

  1. Those look good. We need to make some of those too. It has been a while.

    ReplyDelete