Thursday, August 12, 2021

School begins! 2021-2022



Here we go!! School year 2021-2022 has begun!! We have 2 middle schoolers and only one left in elementary. How is this possible?

My Silas is in 7th grade. We are noticing that this year the work load is really increasing. But, I think he's ready for it! He is definitely entering into those teen years and I love the young man he is becoming!



We always start the morning with Bible class together.  Ever since I started homeschooling my younger three, I have them do Silas's Bible Class.  This year for A Beka Bible they have every 5th day with no video.  It says to use that time for chapel, or extra Bible memory work.  I told Silas and Micah that they are going to trade off each week and preach a message to us.  They are excited and already coming up with great ideas of what to preach!


Micah is in 4th. So excited for him to have Ms Amsbaugh. She's my favorite. And it makes it even more memorable if you have poison ivy on your first day of school, right? It means we had a great summer!!

Callie is in 6th grade. She's such an amazing student and so organized!!


I can always tell when it's time to start school and summer should be over....my kiddos get restless and need structure!  We really had an amazing summer and made so many great memories, but I am so excited about this schoolyear!  We have some great goals and it's good to get on a good schedule again.  Plus, it means fall is on its way!!! So ready for everything pumpkin season!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment