Sunday, February 6, 2022

In heaven now


 It's been quite a while since I've posted. A lot has happened. I received a call last Friday morning, January 28th. My Mam-maw had taken her last breath here on this Earth and was in heaven. I'm thankful that she was no longer in pain as the past little while she had been suffering quite a lot. But it's still hard. And I miss her so much. So this past week we traveled up to Michigan for her funeral and now we are back home.  The funeral was beautiful. Flowers were everywhere. Which was very fitting because my Mam-maw loved her flowers! So many people came and talked about what an impact she had on their life. She affected many people! She was always hospitable and loving to anyone around her. So thankful for my Godly heritage!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Kami. May God comfort you and your family with His strength and grace.

    ReplyDelete