Wednesday, February 23, 2022

You Hold The Key To My Heart

VSIBC hosted a wonderful Valentine's Banquet this year with the theme, "You hold the key to my heart."  We decided to rent the Woman's Club in High Springs.  The location worked out so perfect!

I had fun with the decorations and put keys in many places. (and chocolates, too.)

Gold and candlight make everything look romantic, doesn't it?

It was fun getting some couples pictures.  AJ and Brenna have been happily married for almost 5 months and their little family is growing.  I love seeing my girl so happy!

So thankful for my Valentine date! (and that I could wear the dress again that I bought for Brenna's wedding.  I bought it from Dainty Jewells and love it!)

We had a great crew of servers that did so good!!

Josh and Tabitha are such a cute couple and so happy!  I can't wait to meet little Patriot that is due to arrive in May!



We played a fun Newlywed game that always brings many laughs.

The food was amazing!


 We had Evangelist Terry Danford come to speak to the couples.  He spoke on communication and it was so good!

What a great evening we had with some amazing couples.  I love this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment