Friday, February 25, 2022

Our love for Him....to revive womanhood

So how did you do in your assignment?  Did you find characteristics and attributes of Christ?  When we know WHO God is, our love for Him grows.  And when your love grows, your focus is placed where it should be.  I think we all need a focus shift, don't you agree?  That's why in our series, "To revive womanhood" I knew we needed to start with our love for Him.

I had fun creating a heart with some names and characteristics of the Lord.  He is so amazing!  Merciful, Almighty, My Friend.....How good He is!



 Now that we have a revival in our love for Him, our focus and priorities should be a little clearer.  When we keep that love in the right place, we can work on other areas in our life with the right perspective.  I'm excited to be posting soon on reviving our priorities, our diligence, our homes, our moments.....there are so many things!  I am loving how the Lord is working on my heart through this little series!



No comments:

Post a Comment