Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Honoring Veterans

We had an AMAZING Veteran's Day Service!  We were so excited to have Dr. Don Chitty with us!  He is a hero veteran, a hero missionary, and a hero Man of God.  We were all blessed that he was with us!


He preached 3 wonderful messages Sunday and gave his life story.  Your testimony is powerful and God given.  Use it for Him!  Use your story to bring other people to Jesus!


We also honored all Veterans that were in our service.  I'm so thankful for the Godly men that God has placed in our church.  These are heroes as well as they've served our country and fought for our freedoms.  Some of these men have seen sights and experienced heartache that I hope I and my children will never face.   They carry burdens with them everyday.  And they did this to keep us free.  I am so thankful!


My kiddos sang, "I love this land."  I truly do!



This picture makes me so happy.  Let me tell you why.  My children love to be with preachers, missionaries, evangelists and pastors.  We have taught them that these are our heroes as well.  We want them to rub shoulders with people that are passionate about Christ.  My family has been looking forward to having Bro Chitty come for a long time.  We tried to be with him as much as possible for the few days he was here.  So, to have my grandson come along to lunch was special.  It was so neat because he seemed so taken with Bro Chitty, too.  He would watch him as he talked and even smiled some for him.  I love seeing that passion for preachers passed down to the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment