Friday, November 25, 2022

Little of this and a little of that

Time is flying around here.  But we are having a great time!!  Callie was excited to get her first doe.  Meat in the freezer for us! 
Our grandboys are growing a ton!  I love when we lay them down on the blanket together and they just look at each other.  I just know they are going to be best buds!


Peaches has gained her strength....and then some!  She has put her weight back on and has gotten quite thick.  She's such a good farm dog for us.


Beth has been cooking, and cleaning, and taking care of the house for me while I've recuperated from surgery.  She made an amazing mediterranean meal.  It was so delicious!!


For Pastor's Appreciation they gave me, the preacher's wife, a giftcard to get my nails done a bunch.  I have had fun getting creative manicures.  I'm spoiled now!  How can I go back to doing them myself? :o)


My sweetie and I had a fun date night out.  It was our annual Mr and Mrs Claus date where we discuss all things Christmas and decide how we will do things and what we will buy.  I sure do love this man!



 The kids and I recently went to a self defense class.  We learned so much!  Now they are practicing on each other.  I'm not so sure this is the best way to learn? :o)

It's been a great Fall.  Good memories.  Now it's on to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment