Tuesday, November 15, 2022

1st Service at our new location!

Wow what a time these past few months has been!  Ever since getting our notice that we had 60 days to vacate, VSIBC has been working ferociously!  Especially since we didn't find a building until 28 days beforehand.  So many, many people worked and worked to make this new location our church home.  There was so much excitement in the air!

I had my surgery on Friday, and our first service was set for Sunday.  I wanted to be there so badly.  I told Patrick it didn't matter how I felt, I would be there at that first service!  I'm so thankful the Lord worked that all out for me.  It was tiring and I was in pain, but I made it!  Praise the Lord!  


We had a packed house!!  We even had to take a picture in two shots to fit everyone.  I just love my church family!


We were packed but it's a good problem to have!  I wish I could say we have tons of space in this new building, unfortunately that's not the case.  But, it is what God has provided and He truly knows best!  



The sound is great in this new location.  Everything is new and looks so great.  It's a wonderful place for us to meet!  We signed a 15 month lease.  Our prayer is that by that time our building on our property will be done and we can move right on in.




 Until then we'll just keep doing what we are supposed to as a church...  Meeting together, inviting others, telling others the greatest story ever told, and encouraging one another. 

Asa gives his approval of this new building and the new nursery, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment