Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gimenez Family Life

Patrick has put a lot of work into our family blog tonight. He searched through several templates, added new gadgets, and put some music on, too. I think he saw my new blog look and decided it was time for him to update too! (Always competitive!) I'm so proud of my sweetie. He really loves our family. God was so gracious when He let me marry Patrick.
Here's the link:
Gimenez Family Life
Also, Josh posted a pretty thought provoking poll on his blog. This would be a good dinner time conversation for your family. We've all come up with different answers.
Here's his sight, the poll is on the right
Through My Eyes As A Missionary Kid

Have a great Sunday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog look. You did a great job Patrick. Love reading everything about all that you do and especially about my Grandkids. Keep up the good work. Love you all,
    Love, MOM/MIL

    ReplyDelete