Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's Dinner

I told the children yesterday that I was really having a craving for cupcakes. Then, I told them we're just going to have to have some tonight! When I called them into dinner, they saw these on their plate..... Of course, a cupcake on their plate for dinner made them pretty suspicious. Josh knew something was up!

Then, he thought maybe I was tricking them into eating something inedible, like soap. He smelled and looked and smelled and looked.

Of course, then the girls were worried and had to try to figure out what was going on.


Beth thought it was the ugliest looking cupcake ever. They were pretty worried until they realized I put their meatloaf in a cupcake and topped it with colored mashed potatoes. Then, they were pretty happy...they love meatloaf!


Ha Ha! Fooled you guys! Happy April Fool's Day!




3 comments:

  1. I made cupcakes tonight as well. REAL cupcakes. :-) But, we haven't eaten any yet. They're for tomorrow's lunch. I've never made this kind before so we'll see how they turn out. Your's were really cute and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so bad....how could you do that to the kids. I hope you made them some REAL cupcakes. :-)
    Don't you just love tricking them. Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete