Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Twisted Casserole

You may not be able to tell by the look on Silas's face, but tonight we had a good dinner. I came up with a new dish that was so easy and so cheap, that I thought I would share it!

We named it The Twisted Casserole
Cook according to directions 1/2 large bag of Fusili Noodles, drain, then mix with 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Put noodles in 9x13 casserole dish. Top with 1 lb. cooked ground beef that has been mixed with 1 jar of spaghetti sauce. Then, top with 2 cups of shredded cheddar. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes. It was good and quick and went well with our green salad!

As you can tell my little guy is now learning how to make lots of new fun faces. He's such a cutie and now he can even say "Hallelujah!" The girls have been singing "Praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah" a lot lately! Silas has also become a picky eater. When he had his checkup in Florida in February, Dr. Ritrosky said that most babies become a little picky (My Mom would probably call it "showing his preferences! :o) Love you Mom!) around this age. Well, I hoped my Silas wasn't listening, but I guess he was. He prefers to mostly eat pasta, fruit, anything with maple and cheese. He's a french/italian/canadian little guy!



1 comment: