Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thanks for the flowers!

My husband is very attentive and is very good about remembering holidays and special occasions (I'm sure my reminding him quite often of dates to come has nothing to do with it!) But, Easter is one holiday he sort of forgets to buy me something for my basket. It doesn't really bother me because he really is attentive so much throughout the year. But, still every year I set out a basket for everyone the night before Easter with their colored eggs in it. I fill them with candy, chocolate, and a small gift, and usually mine is empty. I love his reaction Easter morning when he's forgotten to fill my basket. Well, this year instead of enjoying his feeling guilty, I decided I would fill my own basket. I bought myself an Aero Bar. I'm not sure if they have those in the States, but it's made by Nestle and I love the one with mint! Oh Wow! And I went to Dollarama and bought 6 plastic cups that are a nice size, not too big or small, perfect for mealtime! (I thought it would be nice since my Mom is coming we should have some cups with some uniformity!) Well, my dear Patrick thought ahead this year and went out and bought me these beautiful flowers for Easter. I love flowers! And I love pink! That was so sweet of him! So, I received double gifts this Easter, some from me and some from my love!


2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!! Can you have your hubby talk to my hubby about the whole flower thing?? :)

    ReplyDelete