Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 16th Anniversary, Patrick

Today Patrick and I celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary. I wish I could post pics from that day, but they are in storage. (Will we ever have our stuff completely out of storage?)
Last night we talked about what we were doing 16 years ago. I was out at Perkins with my bridesmaids (my three sisters and two cousins). We had so much fun and giggled so much!
Patrick said he went bowling with his "guys" then he ended up back at my parents house. He was hoping for a glimpse of me!
I'm so glad we're still so in love after 16 years. Patrick is still my knight in shining armor. He loves me so much and I love him. God gave me a very caring, giving man, that I know adores me. That's so important to a woman to know that her man adores her. He picks flowers for me, tells me I'm beautiful and is a wonderful Father. He loves the Lord and prays for me daily.
Thank you Lord, for my man!
I'm looking forward to the next 16 years with my sweetheart.

I love you, Patrick!

2 comments: