Thursday, July 1, 2010

A New Blogger

I would like to introduce you to a new blogger! This person is sure to be a blessing. You'll be able to see the faithfulness of a dedicated Christian, Mother, and Grandmother. You'll see some beautiful quilts, and some of the most gorgeous children ever! Have you guessed who it is?

My Mom!

Yay! My Mom has been talking about starting a blog for a while now. She's sort of a picture-aholic. She loves to take pictures! And she does have some amazing subjects, too! :o) She also has been emailing me pictures of her quilts. (her and I share a passion for quilting) I told her she should blog about her quilts because they are so beautiful! So, go check out my Mom's blog and be a follower (doesn't that sound so middle-schoolish! :o). I know you'll get a blessing from my wonderful Mom!
I Am Sew Blessed

1 comment: