Thursday, November 14, 2013

My boys are back

Patrick and Josh had a good trip to St. Barths.  They accomplished much.  So many prayers were answered, Praise the Lord!

 It was pretty emotional closing up our house.  New renters are already lined up.  It was pretty emotional having to sell some of our things that we aren't able to store there or ship back.  It was even more emotional to say good-bye.  I had written Patrick's Grandmother a letter for Patrick to read to her.  I told her how much I loved her and how special it was to live by her.  She put up with my crazy french and helped me along.  She always had a snack for me and the kiddos.  She knew I loved Coke and Chips! ;)  She made us feel welcome.  It was wonderful.  I told her that one of the  best moments, though, was when she accepted Christ as her Savior.  What a glorious day when Mama also became my sister!  Our friendship and fellowship became even more sweet and I'm so thankful for her.

So, now my boys are back.  They hit the floor running and have been busy ever since!  It's a wonderful feeling for all of us to be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment