Thursday, December 1, 2016

Be back soon!

 
It's been a while since I have posted on my dear blog!  I love keeping up and journaling memories and events in our family.  I posted not too long ago about how God provided for us to go to Israel.  That dream finally came true and we just returned not too long ago.  Then, there was thanksgiving.  And my hubby took a short break because of Bronchitis.  And lots of exciting things happening at VSIBC!  So, all of this happened while trying to readjust to America time!  My pictures are finally downloaded from the trip, and my mind is still so overwhelmed with all that I saw!

So, more blogging is on the way for me!  Get ready for picture overload!  But, first, I need to catch up at home! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I do remember when you posted about the opportunity to go to Israel. I'm glad you have gone and fulfilled a dream. I look forward to seeing your photos later. I hope your hubby is over the bronchitis. Please do take care. God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete