Saturday, May 4, 2019

Some days you just blink


Some days it seems I just blink and see that my children are growing so much!



It has been this way with my sweet Silas.  When I started this blog he wasn't even born yet.  But, now he is growing into a fine young man.  I love to see him sitting on the front row while his Daddy is preaching.  He has his Bible, notebook, and pen and is ready to hear the Word of God preached!  I love it!

The way he treats me as his Momma is so special.  It reminds me of my Josh.  Silas makes sure I'm taken care of.  He often tells me he loves me and looks to me to see if I'm smiling.  Being this boy's Momma is a treasure.

The days are going by so fast.  I wish I could stop time.  But, I can't. So, I'll just treasure every precious moment instead.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post about the bond between you and Silas. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a fine looking boy. Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete