Monday, June 10, 2019

A Definite Bond


I love the dynamic in our family.  I love that Patrick and I had 3 kiddos right away.  We raised them when we were young and enjoyed every moment.  I love that 9 1/2 years later we decided to have 3 more.  We're raising them while we're older, and enjoying every moment with them as well.  Having kiddos when you're older means that they're not that much older than your grandchildren.  It's a neat dynamic. 


I love watching all of my children with Liberty.  It's so neat how they love on her and include her.  When she was born I wondered how it would be for Micah.  She was only a couple days old when he mentioned how everyone stares at the baby. :o)  Micah is the definite baby of the family!  Seeing him with Liberty is so special, though.  He loves to play with her.  I means really LOVES it!


What Liberty says goes for him.  She's never a bother and he enjoys it so much.  I love it that way!
She's been trying to say his name lately.  Although it comes out more like Nyma.  He likes it.
Sometimes they seems so close in age that they are like brother and sister.  I love to watch him push her around on her big pink car.  Time is flying!  I'm enjoying all the little moments!


1 comment: