Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Keeping these kiddos on track



For as long as I can remember I've been a list maker.  I love it!  I love the motivation of seeing what is left to accomplish and the feeling of crossing things off.  My kiddos seem to like them as well.  I came up with a new way to do their lists that has been working very well for us.

I picked up from Dollar Tree (of course!)  these clear acrylic sign holders.  Then, I typed up a paper (with cute pictures of them, too) with all the things they would accomplish on a normal school day.  I put everything from brushing teeth and chores, to each individual subject.  I also put some blanks on the bottom for me to write in anything extra the day may hold.  When they finish, they take a write and wipe marker and mark it off!  Success!  They are enjoying the same sense of accomplishment that I get by seeing projects completed.  And we are being very diligent in the process.  That's a double win!



1 comment:

  1. It's great to teach the young ones some good routines for how to keep on track. This will be so helpful to them in future. ♥

    ReplyDelete