Monday, November 23, 2020

My husband's interview


 I am so proud of Joshua's podcast, Sandy Creek Stirrings, and how it is growing.  He is gaining more listeners and his content is inspiring, encouraging and informative.  His Baptist History series alone is like taking a college class.  It's amazing!  He also covers apologetics topics such as TV, Music, Alcohol, Tithing, and Finances.  It really is a wonderful resource.

One of the things he wanted to incorporate was to interview "seasoned men of God."  (as he put itj ;o))  Last month he interviewed Dr. Scott Caudill and it was so good!  This month he interviewed my husband.  I have to say, they both did a great job and I am so proud of them both!  So, if you get a chance, give it a listen.  I know you will be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment