Tuesday, May 18, 2021

4~5

This year I felt it.  There is just a bigger change between 44 and 45.  So when my birthday hit this year and I turned 45, it felt like a bit of a bigger leap.  It may sound silly to some, but it's true for me.  So, I'm basically halfway to 90.  Yikes!  Although, I have to say, I am loving this season in my life.  Loving it!!


As usual, my family was amazing to me and treated me like a queen.  A friend bought me this t shirt that has seagulls on it.  Seagulls are my "God loves me" token.  Whenever I see them or hear them I am reminded of God's love.  Everyone should have a symbol like that.



It was a wonderful day and ended playing a game with my loved ones.  I am so blessed!


The next day Tabitha told me she was taking me out for tea.  Little did I know, she had planned a surprise tea party at the church for me.  The ladies of VSIBC were there with lots of yummy tea and snacks and a ton of gifts.

It was such a wonderful way to turn 45!


 My mind is already whirling with ideas and thoughts for this year.  I'm wanting to set goals, make plans, and start doing more.  Anyone else feel that way lately?  And what better place to share all of that than on my blog?!  So, there will be some new posts, challenges and ideas on my blog in the days ahead!


2 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday to you dear Kami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, my friend. I am so thankful for your friendship and that God allowed our paths to cross on our last furlough.

    ReplyDelete