Thursday, May 6, 2021

Date with my boy


Having 6 children can be quite busy.  Often we are busy running here and there and taking care of our home and farm that we are together, but not together.  Know what I mean?  That's why I love when I can have one on one time with my children.  



Micah asked if he could take me out and buy me lunch.  He had heard his older siblings and Dad talk a lot about an asian restaurant in Lake City.  I felt bad to go there because it is a little pricey for a 9 year old's budget.  We decided to go and split a meal.  It was so delicious!!



Then, we went to a furniture store and sat in their comfy seats.  We had fun looking around and laughing togther.  He talked and talked!  And I loved listening to him.  His words to me are a treasure:
"Momma, I love spending time with you."

I do too!
 

1 comment:

  1. He's so sweet and I love how he loves to talk to his mama.

    ReplyDelete