Saturday, October 9, 2021

Crocheting Bug

I love this time of year!! We bring out the fall decos, we light pumpkin spice everything scents, and we pray for cooler weather!  It's my favorite time of year!!

I also usually get the crocheting bug.  And since I have several crocheters around me, I've gotten it worse this year.  I have a project going for Christmas.  I've never crocheted this kind of thing, so we'll see how it turns out!  I also made a quick pumpkin from a pattern my friend sent.  I love it!!  




 Even Tabitha has been crocheting, too.  I love the stockings that she is making!!

I'm also thinking of making some garland for around our Christmas tree.  Anyone ever tried that?

Loving this time of year and all the blessings that come with it!!

1 comment:

  1. Both you and Tabitha are doing great with the crochet!

    ReplyDelete