Thursday, October 21, 2021

Pancake Fellowship

As Pastor's wife, I have a favorite ministry.  Is it supposed to be that way? :o)  I love the time I have with the sweet ladies of VSIBC.  They really are my dearest friends and we have such a great time together.  A couple of years ago we did a "Pancake Fellowship."  It was so fun!  So, we decided to do it again!!


We fill up many cups of pancake batter.  Then, I have ladies sign up to bring all sorts of toppings and syrups.  We have lots of different fruits, candies and nuts.  We even have pieces of brownies and cheesecake!  As ladies go through the line they pick up a batter cup, then mix in anything they'd like in their pancake.  Then, they top it with maple syrup, strawberry syrup or caramel syrup.


The possibilities are endless!  I love seeing all the creations that they come up with.



 I am so thankful for Godly encouragement.  And for fun times, too!

3 comments: