Sunday, November 7, 2021

Wedding Pictures ~ Family Photos

 

In a few of our photos you can see Freedom winking.  It was so cute!  Everytime we would tell her to smile, she would wink!  It was like she had been practicing it!


I'm so glad Brenna chose Liberty and Freed om to be her flower girls.  They were so excited!! We practiced and practice with them wondering how they would do.



My sweet hubby was quite emotional that day.  He and Brenna are so close, so I knew this would be hard for him, along with the rest of us. 



It wasn't too long ago we did this pose with Brenna for her graduation!


In some ways Brenna and Micah are so much alike.  Brenna was raised for a long time as the baby of the family, so she relates with Micah in many ways.  I think he has taken it the hardest that Brenna is married and moved away.


Look how tall Silas is getting!! Taller than Brenna that's for sure.  She's even wearing heels!


 My 6.  What wonderful blessings God has given to Patick and I.  



Brenna admires and respects her older brother so much.  They used to aggravate each other so much and compete for attention.  It makes me laugh now!  



Me and my girl.  I love being her Momma and I am so proud of her!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of all your children. It's so sweet to see everyone all grown up. Even the grandchildren have grown so much and have such personality. I hope Micah's heart will be repaired with frequent visits to and from his big sis once the honeymoon period is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved looking at all of these pictures, Kami. You have a beautiful family. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love the picture of your six.

    ReplyDelete