Monday, November 22, 2021

A front row seat in learning

I think it's so amazing that even though my 6 kiddos were raised so much alike, God made them each so different.  They each have different personalities, likes and dislikes, and hobbies.  They each have different strengths and weaknesses.  They are all just really cool people!

My Micah is more of my science experiment/ let's build something child.   In science he recently learned about butterflies.  He has been fascinated with them!  I told him it would be neat for us to create a butterfly garden to attract more butterflies.  He loved that idea! 

And then, it's just like God, to have a dear sister in Christ, with the same love for butterflies, to call Micah and give him a butterfly habitat she has.  It was so neat!  She even had several chrysalis' and caterpillars.  Micah was able to watch the stages of caterpillar-to chrysalis-to butterfly.
What a fun experience for my boy!  I love it when God opens the door to a front row seat in learning.

And this spring, Micah and I are planning a beautiful garden for all of us to enjoy!
 


1 comment:

  1. Experiences are one of the best ways for children to learn so it's such a God thing to provide Micah with a butterfly habitat! I love that.

    ReplyDelete