Monday, November 15, 2021

Wedding Pictures ~ The beginning of the ceremony

And then, just like that, it was time to give our baby girl away.  We all walked outside and went around to the front of the church.  Our dearest friends and family were waiting inside to share with us this very special moment.



When everyone arrived they were greeted by Kylie and Lena who gave them a program and had them sign the Bible by a favorite verse.


As Canon in D was played in a beautiful arrangment, the guys came out, then the grandparents were seated.





Silas seated AJ's stepmom, Rochelle.

And Micah seated AJ's Mom, Kimberly.

And then it was my turn to be seated.  Before the door opened, my friend Tracy, the one we asked to help tell everyone when to come in, was at the door and gave me a smile.  For some reason, I almost broke down right then!  But, then we walked in to the beautiful music, with my getting-very-tall-son seating me, and I just kept telling myself, "Enjoy this moment.  Enjoy this moment."



The bridesmaids came in and walked beautifully down the aisle.

Then came in Liberty and Freedom.  They were so cute!! As Flower girls, they were given dried petals from the flowers AJ had given to Brenna to drop down the aisle. Freedom stared down each person along the way.  I don't think she dropped a single flower petal.  Liberty, on the other hand, meticulously dropped tiny petal by tiny petal.  When she got to the end of the aisle, she realized she had plenty left.  So, she decided to dump them all in one pile.  It was adorable!!



 And then I looked back, and there she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment