Sunday, December 5, 2010

~Callie Grace 7 Months Old~

Today my Callie Grace turned 7 months old. She's grown so much! She's doing so many new things. She likes to say "Da da" and "Ba ba" alot. Notice I put the D in "Da da" in capitals? Patrick thinks for sure she's calling him. And notice the B? Josh thinks she calls him "Ba ba" for brother. HHHMMM. Still no Mama.
She smiles so easily and likes to squeal when she giggles. She definitely recognizes the faces of me and Patrick and of Josh, Elisabeth, Brenna and Silas, too. I do have to admit, I think she's turning into a Mama's girl! :o)

Callie gets lots of attention for her beautiful eyes. They're so big! They stayed a blue/green for a while. Now, they're more of a green/brown.


She loves to eat lots of veggies, cereal and fruit. She just started puffs about a week ago. She still hasn't figures out that she needs to open her hand to let go of the puff. How cute!



Wow! 7 months! I love you my Callie Grace! You are so special, sweet and such a joy to have for my daughter. I pray for you everyday that you would accept Christ as your Savior at an early age, and that you will serve Him.
I love you!




4 comments:

  1. She is so CUTE!!! I love love the pictures, especially the smiley one. I can't believe she's already 7 months. And she's so advanced for her age. Don't grow up too fast Callie.

    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I especially love the first picture...love the positioning of everything. Pray your deputation is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and whites! And the coat, how cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl!! Blessings to you :-)

    ReplyDelete