Friday, December 17, 2010

My Yard Sale Find

I went yard saling with Mom and found a great deal on a juicer....$3! Yay! I've been wanting one so I could drink some fresh juice. You know what I'm talking about....it's almost January 1st and all those feelings of "I'm going to get healthy this year!" are starting to come. I made this cup of Carrot/Plum juice. I can't say it was fabulous....I'm hoping it will be an acquired taste that will happen overnight. But, I'm going to keep trying, and getting healthy, too!

4 comments:

  1. Carrot/Plum!?!?!?!? That sounds down right gross! I hope you find a better flavor. :) Can't wait to try a normal flavored juice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot plum

    What were you thinking??????

    :)

    Go with strawberry banana and add in a little coconut and chocolate...Yum

    :)
    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is a GREAT price! A friend of mine made amazing juices...with pomegranate, carrot and a whole bunch of other stuff. When I tried it, it was nasty. So far, my favorite is carrot/apple. You'll have to share your favorites so I'll have more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Tab, I'm going to try your recipe, but don't have that many ingredients on hand...it will still be healthy, right?
    Jessica, I do have carrots and apples, so I'm off to drink my juice! Hopefully I'll start enjoying it more!

    ReplyDelete