Friday, January 27, 2012

2nd Finish for 2012!

I'm so excited to have a second quilt finished for this year! Yay! I've been so motivated (I know little Gimenez will be here soon and time for quilting will stop for a while) and I've gotten so much done lately! I made this quilt for Patrick's Grandma, Mama, for her birthday. Mom gave me the idea for the pattern because it comes together so quickly. She's made it a couple of times and they all turn out so beautiful! So, I tried it and I loved it!

Such sweet helpers to help me take a photo shoot of the quilt!



The name I chose for this quilt is quite simple. "Bonne Anniversaire Mama" Which means Happy Birthday in French!


I'm super duper excited about my next quilt! Brenna and I just finished designing it on graph paper and I have the stack of fabric next to my sewing machine just waiting to be cut!


2 comments:

  1. You're really getting things done there! This quilt is beautiful, and I'm sure Mama will cherish it. I love that pattern too. The middle part, with the bricks, is the very first pattern I used for a quilt, and I will probably make it again sometime. It IS easy, and it looks great. How did you quilt this one? Straight lines? Stippling?

    You'll have to take a picture of Mama with her new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love It!!! You did a Great job and I know Mama will love it.
    Happy Quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete