Friday, October 28, 2011

Eggs-A-Little-Late Family Fun Night

Last Easter we all came down with the fun stomach bug. Needless to say, we didn't get a chance to color eggs, and that is one of our favorite traditions! So, we figured it's definitely not too late to do it in September, right? Perfect family fun night game! Patrick mixed all the colors together (food coloring) and labeled the cups, it was so organized!






This was Silas's first time to color eggs and HE LOVED IT! He kept saying to me, "Mom! This is so fun!" I love his sense of excitement!


My most excited creator, though, is always Patrick. He's very serious about coloring the eggs! He always makes a watermelon, and now the watermelon egg is spreading through the whole family!


Well, it wasn't the right time, but we loved it! I have such talented Egg Colorers in my family!









1 comment:

  1. Great Eggs!! I love the picture of Silas and his egg. Great angle! And when did Josh start looking so much like a grown man??!!

    ReplyDelete