Friday, November 25, 2011

So Thankful on Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in St. Barths! The day was filled with our usual traditions of cooking, baking, lots of eating, watching football, decorating our Christmas tree and watching It's a Wonderful Life. My kids know what is supposed to happen even better than Patrick and I do! They reminded us the whole day, "Now, we're supposed to do this..."



During our time of sharing thanks around the table, this phrase was heard several times, "I'm so thankful we're all back together again." Family sure is a special treasure. God has been so good to me!



Of course we had our traditional Pumpkin Pie, but this year I tried a new one, too. I'll post on it next, because it's perfect to make for this season!


Our home was truly busy, busy, busy this Thanksgiving, but that's exactly how I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love family traditions like that! What a blessing your visa came in and you were all together again for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family looks SO happy to be together again! And, so glad you made it back in time for Thanksgiving!!! Thank You, Lord!

    ReplyDelete