Thursday, April 4, 2019

Another find at Dollar Tree!


If you know me, you know I LOVE Dollar Tree!  My sweetie was talking the other day and said he's glad it's my favorite store (after Hobby Lobby, of course!) because you can't spend too much.  Ha!  I guess he's never really paid attention to how much I spend when I shop at Dollar Tree!  Those dollar items quickly add up!!

I found a product there the other day that really, really works for me, so I thought I would share!  We have well water.  It tastes wonderful, it's super cold, and....it's free! :o)  The only problem is the mineral deposits can leave stains in our toilet.  Not soooo pretty.  I've tried lots of things and the only thing I've found to really work is when we've had enough, Patrick will pour a tiny bit of muriatic acid.  It takes everything off!  But, it's so strong, it's just not a good idea to use it very often.  Nothing really worked until....I found this bottle of Lime-a-way at Dollar Tree.  I let it sit for about 2 minutes, and then brushed the toilet.  It took the stains out!  I was so impressed!  Yay for great products!  And Yay for Dollar Tree!!

1 comment: