Thursday, April 8, 2021

Cuddles and surprises

As soon as I got home after being gone for a week, what do you think is the first thing that I did?  Yes!  Cuddle and snuggle little Victory Belle.  Oh how I missed her!  And the rest of the Gimenez crew, too!



It's amazing how much a newborn can change in just a week.  I just love this stage!!



Then, I walked in my bathroom and saw that my family had completely surprised me and redid my bathroom.  It's soooo amazing!  They had been working very hard and redid the flooring, painting the walls, cabinets, door and trim.  They bought new accents and decorations and I LOVE it!!


They looked on my Pinterest board and tried to figure out what I would like.  Wow!  They nailed it, that's for sure!!  I love every part! It completely coordinates with the whites, grays and blues in my bedroom.


So thankful for such a sweet family.  They sure do spoil me and make me feel so loved!





 

1 comment:

  1. A new bathroom and cuddles with a sweet baby! What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete