Wednesday, April 7, 2021

To the north

Last week I made an unexpected trip to the north for a week.  My wonderful Mam-maw and Aunt Robin live in Michigan.  They had been fighting sickness and it was taking them a little longer than normal to get completely back on their feet.  When Robin sent a message saying she was desperate for help, I knew I needed to (and wanted to) go.   So thankful the Lord worked out the timing in everything for me to be able to do this.  Mam-maw and Robin are a blessing to so many, I'm so thankful I could just DO for them.  They deserve it, that's for sure!


While I was there I helped where I could.  I also enjoyed a couple of walks and was so excited when I saw snow flurries!!

After being there for 5 days they were finally well enough and had enough strength to get out and about.  I was excited to talk them into going to Bill's Hot Dogs, a super yummy hot dog drive in that I've been going to ever since I was a kid.    It was just as good as ever!

So thankful I could go and help them.  I sure do love them!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment