Thursday, April 15, 2021

I have chosen...


 This morning I was reading in Psalm 119.  (I love reading in Psalms!!)  Verse 30 says, "I have chosen the way of truth."  What a good reminder for me!

Each day we are faced with "I have chosen..." and we get to be the ones to fill in the blank.  We get to choose what we will do with the moments God has given us.  We get to choose what we will do with our talents, (we all have some!)  and with our treasues. (No matter how big or small)

God gives us the freeddom to choose.  But the conseuences are set.  Choose wisely and you will reap blessings and benefits that come directly from God Himself.  Choose unwisely and we will reap disappointment and regrests. 

As for me, I want to lay my head on my pillow tonight knowing I chose wisely,  Will I fail?  Sometimes.  And our gracious Lord is so forgiving and merciful when we do.  But my goal for today is to choose the good and to choose the right.  Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I never saw that verse in that light.

    ReplyDelete